Dear BDD Addicts,
Welcome to the first BDD Addict newsletter. My plan is to collect interesting posts, articles and events about behavior driven development, SpecFlow, Cucumber and also test automation and agile testing. I’m following many channels, but surely not all. So if you have seen something that fed your addiction, just send me the link with a few comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your dose for February 2016 contains the following topics:
- [News] SpecFlow v2 Released!
- [Process] Improve the collaboration part of BDD with example mapping (Matt Wynne)
- [Number Crunching] 9% QA budget increase in 2015
- [Learn:SpecFlow] All those tricky base classes
- [Learn:SpecFlow] Clean up your automation code that vary by tags (Joe Buschmann)
- [Event] CukeUp! London 2016